Monday, December 20, 2010



As you can see I have not updated this blog very well and that is going to change.

1. Hooligans comics no longer exists, to be quite honest it never really did,  but I do not regret it. It was an amazing learning experience. And wish the other members the very best in the endeavors they seek to accomplish.

2. Vessel will have one final story and it will be in 3D. Release date undetermined.

3. I’m working on a video game with my best friend. It will be released on the Ipad and other undeterred platforms.

4. We are going to move to a bigger house.






5. I will build the graphic arts computer this year (2011).






6. I’m going to jumping in to the custom 3dmodel and 3d printed custom miniatures world this year as well.






7. I have a secret product I will unveil later this year for the Halloween industry.






8. and finally haunt buddies will make their limited arrival this year.





So here are some 3D practice models for your enjoyment

No comments:

Powered By Blogger